15 December 2015

Dog of the Day - Micro





Hola! I’m Micro! 
Maybe we should get better acquainted -- I’m a happy pup, full of beans and energy! I can’t stand still for very long but I do love being held and fussed over. 

I’m the happiest dog at Evolucion! Every day is a joy
for me and I love everyone and everything – kids,
dogs and cats of all ages. 

I won’t take up much room so what do you think? 

If you want to get some awesomeness into your life
please call 999 193 0628 right now.

from a volunteer - Micro has a big personality in a small package. He loves to play and be held. And he is so cute. Such a happy boy.


Micro es uno de los bellos cachorritos que fueron abandonados y luego rescatados este verano. Él es posible el perrito mas alegre del sanctuario. Es lleno de energia, es juguetón, le encanta ser abrazado y se lleva bien con personas, otros perros y con gatos.
llamarnos 99 91 93 06 28